Siam Park in sunny Tenerife has been voted by Trip Advisor as the number one waterpark not only in Europe, but in the world, so if you love to ride the fastest, tallest, craziest waterslides, we recommend you put Siam Park on your bucket list. In fact, we’ve found eight fabulous reasons why you should visit Siam Park.
1. Siam Park is home to the longest lazy river in the world, the Mai Tai River. This tropical river weaves through the park, past waterfalls and a colourful aquarium. You have the option to take the fast or slow route. Which one will you pick?
2. If it’s a special occasion, celebrate in style and hire a VIP cabana or villa for the day. Snacks and drinks are included as well as the bonus of fast pass tickets to all the attractions, excluding the Tower of Power. It’s a great way to make your visit to Siam Park truly unforgettable.
3. Siam Park is located in the resort of Playa de las Americas and is easily accessible. However, the park does offer a free bus service, with pick-up and drop-off points around the local resorts.
4. Packed with water cannons, wooden walkways, cascading waterfalls and a whopping fifteen slides, the little ones are well taken care of in their very own area, The Lost City.
5. At a sky-scraping height of 28 metres and with speeds of up to 80 kilometres an hour, The Tower of Power is the slide of our choice for all you adrenaline junkies.
6. Singha is the new attraction at the park and is more of a water rollercoaster than a slide. With high-speed sweeps and turns, this ride is certainly not for the faint-hearted.
7. With giant waves reaching up to 3 metres high, The Wave Palace takes the honour of the largest artificial waves in the world.
8. Share the fun on The Dragon, the all-pile-in ride. Well up to four people share a float and hang on for dear life as you slide down the vertical funnel. Go on, we dare you!
If you fancy finding out more about holidays to Tenerife or are hoping to plan a visit to Siam Park, click here for our best deals. Stay in nearby Costa Adeje or Playa de las Americas to cut down on transfer times, or book a week in Parque Cristobal Bungalows for free unlimited access to the whole of Siam Park.
Parque Cristobal Bungalows and Siam Park
Playa De Las Americas, Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain