A late holiday deal for everyone
Whether you’re looking to hop on a plane as soon as next week or you’re wanting to book something up for next month, we’ve got a vast selection of late deals for you. No matter the time of year, there’s somewhere to jet to that will tick all your boxes – one of those being cheap and affordable!
Are you daydreaming of lying on sun-kissed beaches in Turkey, sampling tapas in Spanish resorts on the Costa del Sol, or sipping cocktails in the Caribbean? Using a combination of flexibility and know-how, you can find fantastic cheap late deals to some of the most popular destinations worldwide.
Tips for finding cheap late holiday deals
There are plenty of ways to find a last minute bargain, here are our five simple tips so you can grab a holiday at a fantastic price.
- Flexibility is the key to booking late holidays; try not to be limited to one destination or departure date, or even duration.
- Try to avoid busy periods such as weekends and school holidays as availability can be restricted meaning prices are generally higher.
- As prices are often dictated by demand, popular options, such as late holidays to Tenerife, often sell out first. Why not try an up-and-coming destination?
- Be open minded. If you have your heart set on a beach break but can only find city destinations, find a place combining both. Check out these last minute holidays to Dubrovnik.
- Act fast. Once you find a late deal that suits you, the likelihood is it suits someone else too, so click the book button ASAP!
Are you ready to travel?
Before you travel make sure your passport is up to date as some destinations, especially long-haul locations like Florida, require up to six months validity left on your passport after you arrive, and always check if you need a visa to travel.
If you have any questions, give us a call on 0204 578 0977.