Book with Confidence
TRAVEL AWARE – STAYING SAFE AND HEALTHY ABROAD (foreign office travel advice)
Why book with Holiday Hypermarket
There are many reasons:
  • Our customer service team is second to none, boasting a 4.6/5 customer approval rating on Feefo
  • All Holidays are ATOL Protected and ABTA Bonded
  • We offer exclusive deals, considerably cheaper than other holiday websites, with savings up to 70% on brochure prices
  • On Facebook over 400,000+ people recommend us
    Join us on Facebook

Do I need a visa for Mexico?

British citizens do not require a visa when travelling to Mexico as a tourist, but will require a tourist card. Travelling under any other circumstances outside of a holiday will most likely require a visa.

How do I get a Mexican tourist card?

You can receive a tourist card upon arrival after completing an immigration form on board your flight from the UK, or once you reach an official Mexican border crossing point.

You'll need to hang onto your tourist card throughout your holiday, as you'll be required to provide it upon your departure back to the UK.

Lost tourist cards?

If you lose your tourist card, you'll be able to reapply for one at the immigration office located within any international airport in Mexico. This will cost a fee, payable in Mexican Pesos.

What do I need when travelling to Mexico?

  • A tourist card

  • A valid passport

  • Proof of travel arrangements back to the UK

    If you're booking an All Inclusive holiday, make sure you know whether or not your visa application is included in your package. For complete information on travel requirements for British citizens when venturing to Mexico, please visit gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/mexico/entry-requirements.

  • What do I need when travelling to Mexico via the USA?

    When travelling to Mexico via the United States, you might need to have additional documentation to enter the US. It's worth checking well in advance of your travels what travel papers you might require. You'll also need to clear your immigration status when entering Mexico from the US, as not doing so will create possible difficulties when you're trying to re-enter the United States. This can be done at any immigration office.

    My Shortlisted Holidays ()
    Loading Shortlist...