What does this mean for you?
- Improved seat selection up until six hours before departure.
- You can let them know if you need special assistance at the airport.
- Enhance your flight experience with a selection of flight extras.
- Submit your Advanced Passenger Information.
- Check-in online and print your boarding passes.
Online check-in will open seven days prior to travel for all other passengers.
To check-in online and print your boarding passes please go to www.flightextras.thomson.co.uk
What do I need to do at the airport if I have checked in online?
Once you arrive at the airport, you can head straight over to the check-in desks. There will be some desks dedicated to just dropping off luggage for all those people have used the check-in online option- don’t worry these are clearly displayed as Thomson and First Choice ‘Bag Drop Desks’. Drop off your luggage and go straight through to security, there is no delay as you have already printed your boarding cards at home. I have just returned from my holiday and I found this new system was really easy to use and made the whole airport experience much faster.
Whether you are off to the Caribbean or sunny Spain check out all our deals at www.holidayhypermarket.co.uk