If the winter is getting you down and summer feels like nothing but a distant memory, we have something that is sure to brighten your mood for 2017.
We all love going on holiday and leaving the stresses of work behind, right? And yes a week or two in the sun is great, but what if we told you that you could grab an 18-night holiday next year by using just 10 days annual leave!
Sound too good to be true? Well, let us break it down for you. With Easter 2017 falling so close to the May bank holiday, you’ll be able to extend the length of your trip without using a huge chunk of your holiday entitlement.
By taking advantage of your bank holidays – Good Friday, Easter Monday and May Bank Holiday – you could be going on an extra-long holiday next year.
The dates you need to know –
- 14th April 2017 – Good Friday
- 15th April 2017 – Weekend
- 16th April 2017 – Weekend
- 17th April 2017 – Easter Monday
- 18th April 2017 – Tuesday
- 19th April 2017 – Wednesday
- 20th April 2017 – Thursday
- 21st April 2017 – Friday
- 22nd April 2017 – Weekend
- 23rd April 2017 – Weekend
- 24th April 2017 – Monday
- 25th April 2017 – Tuesday
- 26th April 2017 – Wednesday
- 27th April 2017 – Thursday
- 28th April 2017 – Friday
- 29th April 2017 – Weekend
- 30th April 2017 – Weekend
- 1st May 2017 – Bank holiday
- 2nd May 2017 – Tuesday
Just in case we’ve lost you, those 18 nights will include three bank holidays and three weekends, leaving you with just 10 days to get off work.
We know this doesn’t apply to everyone, but for those working for a company which doesn’t operate on bank holidays and weekends, this is great opportunity to grab some extra sun tanning time.
But you’ll have to be quick, due to high demand holidays are sure to sell out.
So, to give you a head start before the office mania descends, here’s a snippet of some of the holidays you could be grabbing.
Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol, Spain
Marconfort Benidorm Suites
Benidorm, Costa Blanca, Spain
2017, we salute you!