Christmas is fast approaching, but if you have someone who loves to travel in your life, they can be a nightmare to buy for since they have to carry their possessions far and wide. Luckily the folks over at Rough Guides have come up with the ultimate top 10 gifts for travellers, which has some great ideas for Christmas pressies that will suit your travel mad pals!
So, what’s on the list?
- Save energy with the Greenzero Charger
- Keep grooving on the move with a JBL portable speaker
- The Scrubba Washbag – makes washing clothes on the go an absolute breeze
- The super portable Vango pocket cutlery set
- Solarmonkey portable charger, which charges your gadgets using solar energy
- Vango red eye headtorch, perfect for climbing or simply getting around in a power cut
- Ethnotek Vietnam messenger bag, great for daytime sightseeing
- Make water safe to drink with the Steripen Ultra
- Take great photos on any terrain with the Joby Gorillapod
- The Deuter Futura 24 SL backpack – perfect for storing all your lovely new gifts in!
It’s an impressive array of gear, and the good news is that it could all be yours for free! Rough Guides are currently running a competition which will see three lucky winners receive the lot. It’s simple to enter: all you have to do is join the Rough Guides community and answer the question: “Where would you rather be this Christmas?”
Would you rather be lying on a tropical beach? Or snuggled up in a chalet with some hot chocolate? Or just as far away from the in-laws as possible?!
Whatever the answer, tell the guys at Rough Guides and you could be in with the chance of winning this fantastic kit.
You can enter the competition here. You’ve got until the 22nd of December to enter, so get your thinking caps on!