Next month is Cruise Month and to celebrate we’re giving you the chance to WIN a cruise! One lucky winner and a partner will experience a magnificent 7-night Mediterranean cruise, sailing All Inclusive on the elegant Marella Celebration.
What’s the Prize?
The incredible itinerary sets sail from the beautiful port of Dubrovnik in Croatia. Stunning scenery is a big feature of this cruise, with a day at sea taking you to the next stop on the itinerary – Malta’s captivating capital Valletta. On Day 4 you can experience the palazzo-lined boulevards of Sicily, and the very next day enjoy the picturesque Greek island of Kefalonia.
Just as you catch your breath, on Day 6 you’ll sail into the port of Brindisi on Italy’s Adriatic coastline and ‘mamma mia!‘ – prepare to have your senses overloaded all over again. Finally on Day 7, perhaps the best is saved till last, as you sail down a fjord-like canyon to the absolutely magnificent port of Kotor in Montenegro, before returning to Dubrovnik for the flight home.
The prize includes return flights on the superb 787 Dreamliner.
Everyone who enters will also receive an EXTRA £50 discount code applicable to ANY Marella cruise sailing from 1st October 2019 right through to 30th April 2020.
Enter Now to WIN!
For a chance to dust off your deck shoes and sample the delights of this 7-night All Inclusive Mediterranean cruise for two, enter your details now and get your EXTRA £50 discount.
Get Onboard with Cruise Holidays!
In the coming weeks we’ll be shipping out a series of insightful articles about the wonderful world of cruising. We’ll cast off from the shores of ignorance to enjoy a 4-week voyage of discovery into all things cruisey.
If you’ve never been on a cruise holiday and have never really considered one, then you’re in for a treat as you sail into the realisation that you really, really, REALLY want to go on a cruise!
Your first port-of-call could be Why cruising is NOT what you think it is, our myth-busting guide to what cruise holidays are all about. Or learn how to ‘master’ the ‘muster’ and ‘fathom’ the ‘fleet’ with our guide to the words and phrases of cruising in Cruise terminology – what does it all mean?
Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
1. The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except employees (and their friends & families) of TUI UK Retail Ltd, any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of holidayhypermarket.co.uk (“We” or “Us) and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted.
2. You may enter this competition once and there will be only one winner.
3. The prize will consist of a 7-night All Inclusive cruise holiday for two people, sailing on the Sail Three Seas itinerary on 17th October 2019. The prize includes accommodation onboard Marella Celebration in an outside cabin, with flights from either London Gatwick, Manchester or Glasgow (as long as flights are still available) and transfers included.
4. The prize winner must travel on the booking. The prize is as stated, with no alternative dates available and no cash alternative.
5. The prize does not include the cost of travel to and from the airport, car parking costs, or any other additional costs incurred during the trip.
6. The prize promotion starts on 20th August 2019 and ends 20th September 2019 (the “Closing Date”) and any entries received after this date will not be accepted.
7. The winner will be selected at random within one week of the closing date and will be notified by email using the email address supplied when entering the competition.
8. If you are notified as the winner, you must confirm acceptance by both telephone and email to claim your prize. The telephone number for you to call will be provided on the winner’s notification email. If you do not reply to confirm acceptance within seven days of being notified as a winner, we will choose another winner.
9. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by holidayhypermarket.co.uk for entries that we do not receive. We shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit.
10. The prize must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize(s) are available in whole or in part.
11. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable and the winner must travel on the booking as the lead passenger. If any winner is not able to travel for whatever reason then we will award the prize to another participant.
12. The winner agrees to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities that We may reasonably ask for in connection with the prize promotion and We reserve the right to use the winner’s name and geographical region for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to the winner for such use.
14. The choice of winner is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
15. No purchase is necessary to enter this prize promotion.
16. You do not have to sign up to receive our emails to enter this prize.
17. Promoter’s name and address, holidayhypermarket.co.uk, 2nd Floor, Dunedin House, Columbia Drive, Thornaby, Stockon-On-Tees TS17 6BJ.
Discount Code Terms & Conditions
Use your discount code for an extra £50 per booking off all Marella Cruises departing between 1st October 2019 to 30th April 2020. Voucher code is only valid when booking from 20th August to 30th September 2019 at holidayhypermarket.co.uk. Voucher code must be entered on the Passenger Details page at the time of booking or given to your travel advisor if booking over the phone on 0800 916 5100.
Offer must be selected at time of booking, it cannot be added retrospectively and applies to new bookings only. Voucher is valid for departures up to and including 30th April 2020. Minimum spend £1000 per booking. Only one voucher per booking. There is no cash alternative and we reserve the right to withdraw the promotion at any time. The code cannot be combined with any other offer. Please see full booking terms and conditions that apply.
Some of the flights and flight-inclusive holidays are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. But ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services. Our website will provide you with information on the protection that applies in the case of each holiday and travel service offered before you make your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then the booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected.
Please see our booking conditions for information, or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.caa.co.uk. Marella Cruises is a trading name of TUI UK Limited, a member of TUI Group. Registered Office: Wigmore House, Wigmore Lane, Luton, LU2 9TN. Registered in England No: 2830117. ATOL No: 2524. ABTA No: V5126.