The search is on to find the ultimate holiday snap of the year!
At Holidayhypermarket we want your holiday photos. Whether they are taken from sub-zero temperatures to enjoy the slopes or on a beach far, far away we want them! Send us your best holiday pictures of 2011 to be in with a chance of winning up to £500 off a summer holiday with us next year!
- To enter simply send us your chosen photo or photos to email@example.com.
- We will send you an email back with a link to your photo so you can share it with your friends and family.
- Closing date for the competition is midday on the 30th of December 2011; the winner will be announced on the 9th of January 2012.
- Top prize is £500 off your next summer holiday with us PLUS a few surprises on the way!!!
Remember to read the terms and conditions below before entering and keep it clean guys! We won’t accept any photos we think may be inappropriate! Good Luck!!!
Terms and Conditions
- Competition opens Friday 16th December 2011 and closes at midday on 30th December 2011. All entries must be received by the published closing date.
- This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over only, with the exception of employees of Holiday Hypermarket, their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the competition.
- All entries must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and must include entrant’s name, email address and contact telephone number. Entries not submitted via email will not be counted.
- By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
- Multiple entries per person are allowed.
- The entrant must be the sole author and owner of the copyright of photos entered into the competition.
- Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their entering the competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Holiday Hypermarket to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, social networks and their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
- All images submitted to the Holiday Hypermarket competition and galleries are subject to review, Holiday Hypermarket reserves the right to reject inappropriate images or images that are not within the current theme.
- A judging panel will decide on the finalists and the ultimate winner. Holiday Hypermarket’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner(s) will be notified by email within 28 days of the end of the competition. Winners’ details will be posted on the Holiday Hypermarket website within 28 days of the closing date of the competition.
- The winner(s) must acknowledge their win within 14 days of being notified via email or the prize may be re-allocated to the next chosenwinner.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity. Note that by entering into this competition you agree to have your name released as the winner and your entry and name may be used in future promotions published on Holiday Hypermarket pages and social networks.
- The prize consists of £500 off any summer package holiday for 2012. The holiday must be booked before 30/04/2012.
- The prize is subject to availability and to any published restrictions. All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Holiday Hypermarket, and accordingly, Holiday Hypermarket may at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the promotion, and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Holiday Hypermarket as a result thereof.
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail. The Promoter is Holiday Hypermarket, 2nd Floor, Quayside, Dunedin House, Thornaby, Stockton-On-Tees, TS17 6BJ.
- Holiday Hypermarket reserves the right at any time to cancel the competition if no more than 30 entries are received.
- Holiday Hypermarket reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition if, in our sole discretion, the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified in the competition rules.
- All entrants are deemed to have accepted the rules and agree to be bound by them.
- Any questions regarding the competition can be directed to email@example.com