Well it’s that time of year again were we are trying to decide where we go on our summer holidays! And in today’s current climate every penny counts, we are all wanting more from our hard earned cash, so the million dollar question is should we book early to get to the best deal?
1. Many holidaymakers will want to take advantage of booking early, as they may only have certain dates they can travel and particular regional airports to fly from. For some people, especially families, booking early is the best option as they need to plan ahead for travel in school holidays.
Free child places and Low deposits
2. Most major tour operators offer free or reduced child places and large early booking discounts. One of the big attractions for booking early is the offer of low deposits giving you time to spread the cost of your holiday over the year.
3. Hotel facilities are another big draw for booking early. Options such as kids clubs and interconnecting rooms for larger families plus incentives like free room or board upgrades are a huge draw for people looking to save £££’s. Booking early also helps if you are travelling with someone less mobile making sure the hotel or apartments are suitable.
4. The All Inclusive holiday is becoming ever more popular they offer incredible value for money as just about everything is paid for upfront, so you can enjoy dining, drinking and snacks throughout the day at no extra cost. Entertainment is big in all inclusive properties with plenty going on for the kids, nightly shows music nights and various sports facilities.
Do your research
5. Compare prices with online sites, shops and over the phone ensuring you are getting the best deal for you. Whichever way you decide to book your holiday, plan your budget and stick to it!
Most of us look forward to that couple of weeks were we can get away with family and friends leave all our troubles behind and relax.