Have you heard about Thomson’s latest version of the Multi-Currency Travel Money Card app? The new and improved app gives customers greater control over their holiday spending, offering flexible money on the go.
Do you ever worry that your money won’t be safe while travelling? Well, your cash is in safe hands with this app. That’s right, a wallet full of notes is no longer necessary.
How does it work?
Customers can check their balance, top up with their selected currency and transfer money between currencies. There is also the option to check your transaction history, which is a great way to keep a track of your spending.
The latest version allows customers to top up and transfer money between currencies.
What are the advantages of using the app?
- It’s chip and pin protected, so don’t panic if you happen to misplace your card as your funds will be sent to you via Western Union money transfer service within 48 hours at no extra cost
- Not linked to any bank account
- You will be given 2 cards, should you lose one
- Operates in 33 million locations
- ATM withdrawal charges are low
- The card holds up to 8 currencies, including Euro, US Dollar, Turkish Lira, Australian Dollars, New Zealand Dollars, Canadian Dollars, South African Rand and GBP
- Reloadable for continued use on your future travels
- Safe and convenient – especially if it’s your first time travelling
- The card can hold up to £6000, or equal currency
- There is a minimum load of 25 GBP, or equal currency
- Use free in restaurants, bars, shops or anywhere with the Mastercard® logo
- Withdrawal limit of £500 per day, or equal currency
- Fixed exchange rate when purchasing the card, so there will be no added charges
- There will be no commission charges when you purchase or top up your card
Can you redeem unused currency if you decide to terminate your card?
Yes, you can redeem any leftover currency by calling customer services or visiting a Thomson store, who will be happy to buy back your currency.
So, how do I get started?
Head over to your local Thomson Travel store or order your free Thomson travel money card online at – www.thomsontravelmoney.co.uk
Once you have received your Multi-Currency card simply call the customer service number and use the activation code provided. After your card is activated, download the free app and pre-load your card with the amount you plan to spend on holiday. Now, you can use it to purchase goods and withdraw money from all over the world.
The latest version of the app is available to download now for both Apple and Android devices via the App Store or Google Play.
* You must be 18 or over to apply for a card