Have you heard about Thomson’s Multi-Currency Travel Money Card? If not, you’ve been missing a trick! Thomson offers a prepaid travel money card that enables you hold up to eight currencies and withdraw cash from all around the world.
If the thought of carrying around wads of cash on holiday leaves you feeling uneasy, the Thomson Travel Money Card is the perfect solution. What’s more, Thomson is offering their customers FREE currency throughout the month of August.
That’s right – Thomson is offering up to £20 of completely free travel money when you take or reload a MultiCurrency Card*.
Buy a round of drinks, spend it on lunch at a café, give it to the kids to buy a horribly sickening amount of ice cream – it’s entirely up to you how you spend the dosh!
What are the benefits of using a prepaid card over cash?
- The card is free so all you have to do is order online or ask an advisor in a Thomson travel shop
- It is a safe and secure way of carrying around large amounts of cash on the move
- It is free to use in restaurants, bars and shops – anywhere you see the Mastercard® Acceptance Mark
- It isn’t linked to a bank account, so the risk of fraud and loss is reduced
- You don’t have to worry about losing or misplacing the card as there are 2 cards as standard in every pack. If you lose both, Thomson will endeavour to send funds to you via the Western Union money transfer service within 48 hours at no additional cost
- The card is great for the budget-conscious holidaymaker as it is easier to control your holiday spending as you will load the card with a fixed amount. You can also use it as a holiday savings tool.
- Any unused currency will be kept on the card if you wish to use it on your future travels – you can even transfer it to a different currency wallet if you’re travelling to a different destination
- If you have a smartphone you can download the free Travel Money Card App, this is great for checking your balance, reloading money, transferring funds, and reviewing your transaction history
- They are no commission charges when reloading your card
- You can load a maximum of £6000 and there is a £500† a day withdrawal limit
Everything you need to know about Thomson’s free spend promotion
If you haven’t previously thought about getting a Thomson Multi-Currency Travel Money Card, August is the month to do it, with this amazing free spend promotion. The tour operator is offering customers free currency, which will be loaded onto their card within 7 days of purchase.
This means all customers will receive £10 worth of free currency when they load the equivalent of £750 or more of a single currency or £20 when they load the equivalent of £1500 or more of a single currency onto their prepaid card in August.
Take advantage of this wallet-busting free currency promotion today – Book a last minute holiday and put your currency on a Thomson Travel Money Card, but hurry – offer only valid in August!
*Terms and Conditions apply:
- Receive £10 worth of free currency when you load the equivalent of £750 or more of a single currency or receive £20 worth of free currency when you load the equivalent of £1500 or more of a single currency onto a Thomson Multi-Currency Travel Money Card.
- The maximum free amount is £20 per Multi-Currency Travel Money Card.
- The free currency can only be applied once per Multi-Currency Travel Money Card during the offer period and does not apply to subsequent transactions.
- This free currency will be loaded in the same currency within 7 days of purchase at the TUI currency supply rate as at 1st August 2015.
- The free spend promotion will be valid from 1st August 2015 for the month of August and can be used for transactions in store, at thomsontravelmoney.co.uk, through the Travel Money Card App and My Account.
- Reloads may be unavailable on thomsontravelmoney.co.uk. To reload your Travel Money Card please log in to your My Account here
- We reserve the right to withdraw this offer without notice at any time.
- Credit card fees apply and any refunds given will be exclusive of the free currency. Ask an advisor for more details on the Multi-Currency Travel Money Card. Thomson is a trading name of TUI UK Retail Limited, a member of the TUI AG group of companies, registered in England and Wales under number 1456086 and whose registered office is at TUI Travel House, Crawley Business Quarter, Fleming Way, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 9QL. The Multi-Currency Travel Money Card is issued by PrePay Technologies Ltd pursuant to license by MasterCard International Incorporated. This card is an electronic money product. PrePay Technologies Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for the issuance of electronic money (FRN 900010). MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
† Charges apply